- Community Education is part of the school district. Therefore when the schools close or cancel after-school programs due to inclement weather, this includes us.
- Classes will not be prorated. You register & pay for the entire session regardless of what days or how many times you attend.
- If a class is canceled due to instructor illness, inclement weather etc., every effort will be made to schedule a makeup session.
- If participants miss class for any reason, no refunds/credits or makeup sessions will be made.
- Adult Enrichment classes are designed for those 18 and older, unless otherwise indicated.
- You must arrange for child care during our classes. Children are not to attend class with you, or be left unsupervised in the schools.
- Many of our classes have age requirements, and some are designed specifically for men or for women. If you are interested in a particular class, and don't meet the listed criteria, please call us. We will do our very best to assist you in finding a comparable class.
All participant initiated cancellations will result in a $5 handling fee.
We reserve the right to cancel a class/activity due to lack of enrollment- refunds will be given.
- Participant class cancellations must be made a minimum of two business days prior to class start date in order to receive a refund.
- NO refunds or credits for class cancellations made the day before class, the day of class, or after class has started or met. No exceptions.